This is an easy dessert you can whip together all year long. Use any fruit you have on hand—strawberries, peaches, blueberries, and mangos work great.
Frozen Yogurt Sandwich Ingredients:
Yields: 8 servings
- 16 graham cracker squares
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Line up 8 graham cracker squares on paper.
- In a bowl combine yogurt, whipped cream, strawberries, and vanilla extract.
- Scoop onto graham crackers.
- Top each with a second graham cracker square to make sandwiches.
- Promptly place baking sheet in the freezer (move quickly so the mixture doesn’t run off).
- Freeze for 1-2 hours.
Note: if you freeze longer, no problem! Let them sit at room temperature for a few minutes to soften slightly.